Ninja games always have its loyal followings and it is one such game which keeps you intrigued for hours. In this game you have to help the Ninjas to fight the evil forces that are there in Overlord in order to go on top of the great Borg Tower. The Ninjas of Ninjago is powerful but they also need some super powers to defeat the Overlord and that is where you come in as a guide who is there to support the Ninjas in their mission. The game is developed by Lego group and it comes under the action category.
If you want to experience a good Ninja game on your Android device, then you can definitely give this a shot. It is one of the best Ninja games that you can lay your hands on. Starting from the storyline to the graphics everything will keep your interest level going without a single dull moment. The game Ninjago Rebooted you will have to use the Ninja skills in order to avoid the danger that you might get into therefore it is high time that you utilize,the Ninja skills and keep yourself protected and also destroy your enemies.
We all know how flexible Ninjas are so without wasting any time you need to use their flexibility to run through the hallways and climb elevator shafts. You will be able to climb up or run through with the help of vertical scrolling and also through side scrolling. The characters that you can play in here are Kai, Jay, Cole or Zane. Here you will have to collect bricks so that you can discover some of the amazing power ups that will be helpful in moving forward in the mission. There are various stages in this game and once you start playing the game you will find it hard to lay your hands off the game.
It is available for free of cost in the Google Play Store so all your android users can download this game any time and almost anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. In order to defeat the bosses you can play the story mode and save the Ninjago Universe along with its inhabitants. If you want to challenge yourself, then you can go to the Endless mode and test your potential to score. The more you score, it will be better for you as you will get more confident about the gameplay and your journey to the top of Borg Tower will become much easier.
MUST READ: Install Android OS on Computer
Though these games are basically meant for the Android devices, but nowadays people are playing these games on their PC as well. All thanks to Android emulators with the help of which users are able to download android apps and games on their PC. If you want to enjoy this game on your PC, then also you will be able to do that. You need to download the Android emulator and you will be good to go.
Steps to download and install Lego Ninjago Rebooted for PC (Windows 7 / 8, Mac) using Andy or BlueStacks Android emulator
Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC you will find out that it is so easy to get all your favorite apps and games downloaded on PC or Mac. So here is what you need to do to get the game on your PC:
- You will have to download the Andy Android emulator from the official website or BlueStacks Android emulator from its official website
- When the download is completed, you have to double-click on it to get started with the installation process
- In order to successfully finish off the installation process, you will have to follow the instructions that appear on screen
- When the emulator is installed successfully you need to open it
- There will be a search box where you need to write in the name of the game Lego Ninjago Rebooted and click on search
- It will come up with several results from which you have to select the name of the game and click on the install button
- The game will start downloading and once the downloading is completed, you will see that the installation process has been rolled out by the system automatically
- Now when the game is installed successfully you will have it ready to be played in full screen mode
MUST READ: How To Install BlueStacks on Windows and MAC
Apart from this Ninja game if you want to try out some other interesting game, then you can try some fun games like Papa Pear saga, Cut the Rope or the famous angry Birds on your Android device. If you want to play these games on your PC, then you can do that with the help of either of the two emulators.