With Smartphone is enhancing the mobile experience by providing its users with a number of apps and games more and more people are trying to be a part of this Android world so that they don’t miss out on all the fun. People who have small screen Android phones are not satisfied with that and they are vying larger screen device so that they can enjoy the games even better. But the problem is not everybody can afford to have those high end Smartphones. Now there is an easy solution to this, you can now play the games on full screen of your computer. All this has been possible due to the BlueStacks Android emulator. It has become the medium through which people can download their favorite Android games and apps on the computer and enjoy it even better.
BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android emulators on the market as it has an easy installation process. The user interface is simple and though it is in the beta version, but its performance is great as an emulator. It helps the users to download the Android apps and games on their PC or Mac effortlessly. Once BlueStacks is installed on your system you can easily search for the free apps and games through a search box. It will provide you the game within no time.
MUST READ: Install Android OS on Computer
Steps to install BlueStacks on Windows and Mac
In order to get the emulator on your system you need to download the emulator first and then follow the steps that have been described below:
- Depending on the operating system you will have to download the BlueStacks Android emulator. You will get the emulator for Mac operating system or the Windows Operating system or you can also go to the offline installer for Windows and Mac too.
- Now click on the link that is applicable for your operating system and download BlueStacks from there
- When the downloading of the BlueStacks Android Emulator is complete you will have to open the .exe file
- When you open the .exe file you will be welcomed by a pop up window where you need to click continue to get going
- Another screen will appear where it will ask you to enable some options that are present there
- You need to select those options that you think will enhance the operation of BlueStacks
- Once you are done with the selection, you have to now click on the install button
- When you click the button the installation will start processing and depending on the speed of your internet connection you will know whether it will be a time consuming affair or it will be done in a jiffy
- Now the installation is complete so you have the Android emulator ready to be used for downloading the apps and games from the app store.
Configuring the BlueStacks Android Emulator
Now when you are done with the installation therefore it is important that you configure it properly so that you don’t face any problem in using it all throughout. So follow the below mentioned steps to successfully configure the Android emulator:
- When you will open the app store for the first time you will receive a notification asking whether you want to Enable App Store or not.
- Upon receiving this message you will have to click on Enable App store and then click on Continue
- In order to enter the app store you will be asked to type in the credentials of Google account. Therefore, enter the Username and password in order to enter the App Store and download the apps and games
- In case if you do not have any Google account, then you need to create one first and then you will be able to login easily
- Now when everything is done, go ahead and click on Finish
- After this you have to sync Google account with the App store
- When prompted, click on Continue and the syncing of Google account and App store will be successfully completed
So, you have your BlueStacks Android emulator successfully installed and configured. Therefore, you can now start enjoying the games on full screen after downloading them through this Android emulator. With BlueStacks you can also enjoy messenger apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, etc. without any major issues.